Clusse 0.30c, released 3.3.1996
- This is mainly a bugfix version for 0.30b. This version is
distributed as an update file (upd030c.zip), which includes only the
files that have changed since 0.30b.
- Announcements are no longer accepted from listen-only links. It's
very hard to catch duplicates, as PC12 doesn't include any kind of
timestamp. Counting checksums didn't work on the first try.
- If the callsign of the neighbouring node in links.ini (on the I line)
was mispelled or otherwice invalid (didn't include the right SSID etc),
Clusse crashed when the link was made. Now clusse disconnects the link
(and sets it to held state), if this happens.
- Added checks for a couple of overflow situations.
- If a link is set to held mode because of a loop or some similar
problem, the cause is logged to error.log, so the sysop can find out
the cause later...
- Node RTT (Round-Trip Time) of 0 is now accepted.
© Heikki Hannikainen <email@example.com>