Clusse 0.29a, released 13 Aug 1995
- BPQ application number mystery solved and fixed. The bpq register for
application mask is bit significant. Because of this you were only able
to use use numbers 1-3 (if you knew how), now they all work like they
should... The application number you enter in clusse.ini is converted
to a bitmask. Thanks to Dustin Moore .
- New cluster command WHo shows the users of the conference mode.
Accepts all the same parameters as the convers /who command itself.
- Expiry added for the file last.clu. Update your expiry.ini.
- PC link status changes are logged to last.clu.
- Message ID table enabled. Also stored in the file data\mid.clu, which
is updated after every change.
- New file data\status.clu. Used for storing pointers to mid.clu etc.
- The wx command doesn't accept area parameter any more. It defaults
to full distribution, like it's PacketCluster equivalent.
- Log files are now written in directory log\, which is created
- Fixed conference /invite a bit. Now can invite people with SSID's.
- Added local users high water mark to % %.
- Started modifying band monitoring for unproto user interface. Now
Clusse traces all ports even if band monitoring is not enabled.
- Changed the behaviour of command history keys.
- Fixed alphabetical sorting: oh7lzb is now placed before oh7lzb-1.
Shorter string is placed before the longer one, if there are no
differences in the beginning.
- Users which are in the conference mode are now shown in lower case
in the Users list.
© Heikki Hannikainen <firstname.lastname@example.org>