Please send Clusse bug reports to either:
- Email: email@example.com
- Packet: firstname.lastname@example.org
When reporting bugs, mention at least:
To find a bug, it is EXTREMELY important that i can find the location in the code where the bug is, and that i can reproduce the problem. Thus, the bug report must be very verbose and accurate to be useful.
- The version of Clusse you are using, for example:
- The version of the operating system:
Windows 95, service pack 2 or
- The AX.25 stack and it's version number:
- Any additional memory managers, multitaskers, tsr's:
QEMM 1.2, SMARTDRIVE 36.94
- The symptoms:
Clusse closes down with a "run-time error"
- The error.log entry, if one is generated:
- 27.04.97 13:21:30 Run-time error 201 at 33B4:022Eh:
- Range check error
- ib: dx 7012 oh7lzc
- Uptime 13s
- How to reproduce the error (if possible):
As an user, give the command "dx 1384566 callsign", with the frequency being between 1384560 and 1384570
- Any additional information about your configuration, which you think might be relevant, or cause problems
Remember, good bug reports are always welcome. Thank you for your support!
© Heikki Hannikainen <email@example.com>